Monday, June 16, 2008

Do you think time would pass us by?

Listening to: A Thousand Miles By: well technically it's by Vanessa Carlton, but Alice and I were just singing it.

This is going to be an odd post...I'm in school, and quite surprised that I could even get on blogger. Oh Well : ]
anyway, I'm in Synergistics Math [gag!!] with Alice [not gag!!], and she makes everything better : ] which is why this is my favorite class...because I'm with Alice.


Friends are for fun,
whether a few or more,
from rainy days to
boy daize.
Friends are forever and more.

"Like violence, you have me forever and after" ~Blink-182

Friends are forever and after : ]


GO ALICE!!<---she's my bffllllllll

now we'll write together. Alice in bold and me in italic<3:

Hi everybody!!!
I guess I'm the infamous alice, the one who makes everything better...
wait, it is infamous right, or is it famous?
whatever.

anyways, cassie just stepped on my foot!
not on purpose! she is so not as cheesy as cheddar i thought. ("cheesy" is the best new word, btw, it now means cool) actually, TheJonasBrothers is the BEST WORD EVER!! I was just about to.... I'm not a loser cassie, shush yourself! stop making fun of me! just FYI, everyone, Alice accidentally wrote "I a loser" but she fixed it...and I repeat, LOSER! bahahahaha ily alice! You're my favoritist...favoritist whatever you are. favoritisit sounds like strawberry, you know like the ice cream. :]

No comments: